Friday, July 25, 2008

Goodbye David. I wish I’d known you better.

It's pretty sad, how little some families talk and communicate. I had a cousin, David H. Middleton (I'm David K.), who only lived in Federal Way - a few miles across the valley from me. I just found out by going to his law firm's website that he passed away. What the hell? Was nobody going to tell me until the family reunion in August? Fuck!

"NOTICE

It is with great sadness and unspeakable sorrow that we must announce the sudden and untimely passing of David H. Middleton on May 8th, 2008.
Attorney, husband, father, and friend, he will be sorely missed in the lives of all who knew him. We are grateful to have had the distinct pleasure and great good fortune of being able to share in a part of this wonderful man's abundant good nature, intelligence, and sense of humor.
Please bear with us while we deal with this loss and sort out the details of his passing and the future of the firm."

No comments:

Post a Comment